Order stuff T&CS
Schools and fundraising materials – order stuff terms and conditions
Teachers who would like to order Red Noses for Schools should read the Red Noses for Schools Terms and Conditions.
Please note that we may make changes to these terms and conditions from time to time, so please check them each time you make an order.
All fundraising kits and schools materials are subject to availability.
The material in the kits is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy, quality or relevance.
You must be 16years or older to order a Fundraising Kit. If you are planning to fundraise or organise any activity for Red Nose Day, please make sure you read the important information in the Fundraising Dos and Don'ts.
We regret that we are unable to deliver outside of the UK, as the high cost of delivery beyond the UK currently makes such a service uneconomic. Please note that we cannot deliver to PO Boxes. BFPO orders will be sent to the BFPO Head Office in the UK.
Parcels will be dispatched either through Royal Mail or Courier, dependent on the order weight. All courier deliveries will require a signature upon receipt.
If you order before 15th January you should receive your pack before the end of January. After this date, we aim to deliver your pack within seven working days from receipt of order (but please wait an additional two working days before querying your order).
Any orders placed after Sunday 10th March are not guaranteed to be delivered before Red Nose Day 15th March 2013.
If you do not receive your kit within x days or have any other enquiries please contact us on email@example.com
Governing law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions of sale shall be governed by and enforced in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Comic Relief and you both agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Company details & Address
The online shop is operated by Comic Relief Limited, a subsidiary of Comic Relief, registered charity 326568 (England & Wales) and SC039730 (Scotland). VAT number 773865187.
Red noses for schools terms and conditions
- Red Noses (“Noses”) cost £1 each. On placing your order you may either pay for your Noses in full or pay a deposit of £18 per box (30p per Nose) with the balance to be paid as soon as possible after Red Nose Day.
- All Noses ordered must be paid for in full. We regret we are unable to refund deposits or take back unsold Noses.
- Noses must be sold for £1 each. Any money paid over £1 should be treated as a donation and sent to Comic Relief as soon as possible after Red Nose Day.
- Each person selling Noses under the Red Nose for Schools scheme does so as an unpaid agent of Comic Relief Limited (a wholly owned subsidiary of Comic Relief).
- Please dispose of any unsold Noses so they cannot be reused. Noses may be recycled at Sainsbury’s stores. Please DO NOT put Noses in your household recycling.
- On all materials publicising sales of Noses you must state: “At least 60p from the sale of each Red Nose goes to Comic Relief, registered charity 326568 (England/Wales); SC039730 (Scotland).”
- Noses ordered before 31 January 2013 should be delivered by 15 February 2013. For orders placed after 31 January 2013 please allow 10 working days for delivery. Red Noses for Schools closes on Friday 8 March 2013. Order forms received after this date will not be processed and your cheque will not be cashed.
- Noses are not suitable for children aged 0-3 years.
- P&P includes VAT. VAT number 773865187.
- Orders are subject to availability.