1. Get designing
Comic Relief would like pupils to design a very special Nose for Red Nose Day 2019.
Their designs must:
- Be inspired by a character that could live in a magical land.
- Be creative and original – we’re looking for a Nose like no other.
- Use only red, white, silver or gold as the main Nose colour, although black and white can be used for detail, e.g. for eyes.
- Appeal to a wide audience, but especially children and young people.
- Be designed on the official Red Nose Design Challenge template.
The History of the Red Noses
3. Submit your entries
Before you submit your entries, please read our terms & conditions.
The easiest way to send us your entries is by using our online form.
Alternatively, you can download and fill out an entry form and send it, along with your designs, to The Red Nose Design Challenge, Comic Relief, 1st Floor, 89 Albert Embankment, London SE1 7TP.
Sadly, you can only submit up to seven entries per schools, so pick the very best!
The closing date for entries is 5pm, 8 December 2017.