The world’s biggest fashion icons come together to fundraise for Red Nose Day
7th March 2013
Some of fashion’s biggest names including, David Gandy, Claudia Schiffer, Victoria Beckham, Roland Mouret, Kate Moss, Christopher Kane, Dolce & Gabbana, Thom Sweeney, Philip Treacy, Louis Vuitton, GQ and Rankin, are coming together to help fundraise for Red Nose Day in a fashion extravaganza on eBay.
The auction, which will take place from 7th-17th March, is part of the “Blue Steel Appeal”; a series of events and initiatives to help raise money for Comic Relief through fashion led by supermodel, David Gandy.
Iconic fashion brands and individuals have shown their support, offering some rare and unique money-can’t-buy prizes and experiences, bringing high fashion right to your doorstep. eBay sellers are also encouraged to join in the fun by donating any proceeds from their own fashion sales to Comic Relief.
Bidders can own or take part in a piece of fashion history, with donations including:
- Lunch at the ‘by invitation only’ Louis Vuitton apartment, complete with butler
- A day on set with David Gandy in the USA shooting his Lucky Jeans campaign
- Spend time with the team at Roland Mouret
- A Kate Moss Longchamp handbag
- Tickets to Victoria Beckham’s SS14 ready to wear show in New York
- Iconic, framed photograph of Claudia Schiffer for Guess by Ellen Von Unwerth signed by the model and photographer
- A behind the scenes experience with British Menswear Designer Patrick Grant at his LCM fashion show for E. Tautz
- Create your own bespoke suit with Thom Sweeney
Exciting, new items will be added throughout the week up until March 16th.
If you can’t get involved with the Blue Steel Appeal fashion auction, the easiest way to show support for Red Nose Day is to pick up an exclusive Red Nose Day t-shirt designed by Stella McCartney and sold at TK Maxx stores across the country.