Please complete the Gift Aid declaration below - it may enable us to increase the value of your donation at no extra cost to you.

Gift Aid It

Enter your mobile number *

The one you used for your text donation...

If your text donation is a personal donation, you pay UK tax* and tick the Gift Aid box, the Government will give us 25% on top of your donation, which we use to help cover our running costs. It won't cost you a penny and it means that every pound that you donate can go towards transforming the lives of the poorest and most disadvantaged people in the UK and across Africa. Please give your full name and home address and tick the box or we can't claim Gift Aid.

* You will need to have paid enough UK Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year to cover the 25% that Comic Relief and any other charities and Community Amateur Sports Clubs that you donate to will claim for the current tax year (Council Tax and VAT do not count). Find out more about Gift Aid.

Billing details

Fields marked with a * are mandatory

Alternatively, you can enter your address manually.